Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
Recently Kaige told us he wishes he could be both a boy and a girl because he likes playing princesses as much as ninjas and he doesn’t want to get made fun of. So we bought him a tutu and gave him a makeover. Meet the new and improved Kaige. If you have a problem with it please keep it to yourself and kindly stay out of his life. Which would be a shame because as you can see he’s freakin’ awesome! #letmebeme #mumblr #stopbullying
WHAT A FUCKING RAD KID WITH RAD HAIR
i would lay down on my sword for this kid
YOU CAN TELL HE’S SO PROUD OF HIMSELF AND SO AM I
- fat women: *gets shit on by peers, media, the fashion industry, products and marketing*
- skinny women: *praised by literally everyone*
- skinny women: *doesn't say shit while fat women are being put down*
- Nicki: fuck skinny bitches
- skinny women: what the FUCK what htE FUCK??? YOU ARE Nt gonna get ANYhwer by shMING ANY body type...we have to LOVE evyer,,,one!!!!1111
THE POWER OF BEY
Deliverance from evil.
2009 x 2013
Favorite The X-Files Episodes (in no particular order): Requiem
There so much more you need to do with your life. There’s so much more than this.